TPG UK is a hub of entrepreneurs and employees working together to create individual brands all managed under one roof. The team is an eclectic mix of people from a variety of backgrounds who all share the common goal to be the best in the industry. TPG UK is always looking for talent to join the team and there are fantastic opportunities for career development and starting or helping to grow new businesses.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you see a role you’re interested in applying for, if you’d like us to keep you in mind for future roles or if you just have an amazing business idea you’d like to run past us, please send your CV and covering letter along with details of your current salary to Christina Papadamou.
Healthy is the new happy, we have a package for everyone:
• Subsidised gym, boxing and personal training at a high-end gym
• Free eye tests and discounted lenses
• Weekly supply of free fruit and healthy snacks
• Annual summer sports tournaments to get your pulse racing
Of course, we all need to let our hair down every now and again, which is why we also offer:
• 25 days’ of annual leave and a work from home scheme over the Christmas break
• Regular team and company socials – including an early finish on Fridays to have a beer (or soft drink) with your colleagues
• Jet setting – as some of our clients are global, depending on your department we’ll send you on an all-inclusive trip to meet them (not just another event in Birmingham)
And that’s not all. We also offer free external training courses, fully paid passes and travel to events and exhibition that will nurture your day-to-day role, as well as regular training on cutting-edge knowledge and techniques from our peers.
If you want to see why TPG UK is such a great place to work, apply now!